Tagged by rubbishheterosexuals this time.
1) If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and what would you be doing?
At the Monterey Bay Aquarium, creepin on the cephalopods. Because there are so many things I want to see, but that one is a little more time-sensitive than most.
2) Biggest guilty pleasure in fan fiction?
I mean, as I mentioned in the one of these I just did, I fucking love me some unrequited pining (maaaaaaybe requited pining can come too, but only if it’s very good). Give me all your doomed love~~~
Also anything where everyone dies in a sweet and poetic but ultimately vain way is another oddly specific shameful kryptonite. So maybe just futility?
3) Dream cosplay?
Oh man, so many. Maybe Ezio Auditore, if the cosplay also came with some modicum of building-climbing skill. Or, like, Cherno Alpha.
4) Favorite historical figure?
5) Strangest thing you’ve ever cried over?
When I am at the apex of hormonal nonsense, I will cry over goddamn anything. I think the worst was when I spilled a little water (like, on a counter—not even on something that would be damaged by it). I guess I make up for it by not really crying much when actual things happen.
6) Which person (fictional or real) would you most like to date who is not of your usual gender preference? (Bi/pan friends, let’s say usual type, if you have one)
Dean Winchester, but only in that one episode in the 40’s where he wears the nice suit and vest. Like, he is a pretty, pretty man, but you have to have the snazzy clothes.
7) What would you sell your soul for?
Well, I’ve established with my roommates that I’d sell it to end queerbaiting and various shitty arguments people make to marginalized groups (eg, “you’re the intolerant one because you don’t accept my intolerant beliefs”). It’d be nice if it came with perpetual financial security too, though.
8) Which fictional universe would you most like to inhabit?
9) Pick your fictional parents (no restrictions on gender, but let’s say you get two and they both have to be at least vaguely middle-aged)
Bobby Singer and Izumi Curtis. I would kick nine kinds of ass and it would be glorious. And I think Izumi would be good for Bobby.
10) Which famous person’s talent would you most like to have?
CECIL BALDWIN’S VOICE
11) If you got to have something named after you to carry on your legacy, what would it be?
Well, when rubbishheterosexuals and I were talking earlier, I said a moon base, and I stand by that, although I admit it’s vanishingly unlikely. Maybe a scholarship fund? (With a standing caveat that the recipients never have to express their gratitude to the trustees of the fund, because holy shit is that awkward and embarrassing)